May 19 8:30am
- Wear your First Communion clothes.
- Bring your gym uniform to change into after pictures, don't forget sneakers and socks!
- Bring flowers.
- If anyone doesn't want their child to wear their good clothes to school, please wear some other appropriate dressy clothes. (We had a student in the past who wore their grandmother's dress to First Communion and they were worried about her wearing it to school for May Crowning.) We have not had any problems and I don't anticipate any but I just like to let you know this is an option.
- Don't forget the picture money/order form if you would like to order pictures.
- We will need parents to help kids change and to make sure they have all of the pieces of clothing packed up safely.