Monday, October 31 is our Halloween parade/party. To help our day go as smoothly as possible, please keep the following in mind:
- The children may wear their costume, or comfy clothes to school and put their costume on later. They do not need to wear their uniforms. Please send all hats, masks, capes, and other accessories in a plastic bag. We will put these on closer to the parade.
- Some of the costumes tend to be quite warm when wearing them all day. Make sure your child has appropriate clothing on underneath so we can take the costume off if needed.
- Please make sure your child is able to get their costume off in order to go to the bathroom on their own.
- Make sure your child has on comfortable shoes.
- No face paint or make-up. It tends to get dried out and itchy when on all day.
- Please do not send any weapons as part of a costume. This is school policy.
Thank you for all your help and cooperation. It is sure to be a fun day!